As the year is nearing I look back and feel nothing but gratitude to God for all he helped me endure and accomplish this year. To say 2015 was a "great year" is an understatement. I landed an amazing job that opened up opportunities like no other and has helped determine what it is I want to do with my career path.
I graduated from College and got accepted to multiple Universities as a first generation college student.
I got married to an amazing individual who has watched me grow and blossom into the person I am today the last 6 years of my life. I married my best friend on one of the beautiful Islands in the World Maui, Hawaii (and it was my first time flying!)
2015 is the year my son learned that he is going to be a big brother, and words can't describe how happy Mikey and I are to welcome our baby girl in 2016. Most importantly God has blessed me beyond measure by allowing me to be surrounded by all my loved ones.
Like I said 2015 was going to be my year... well so will 2016. I am excited and a bit sad to look forward to a new year simply because 2015 was nothing but a blessing year round. To be honest it's not the actual "year" that blessed me but the man up above. However I am extremely excited to enter the new year and enjoy my new baby, my family and all my blessings. Thank you Jah.


No comments:
Post a Comment