I quickly want to recap on some MAJOR life events that have taken place. If you follow me on social media (IG, facebook, snapchat or watch my Youtube channel) you already know and have known that Mikey and I are expecting our second child! We are beyond excited and cannot wait to meet our new family member.
7 week ultrasound
13 week ultrasound
19 week anatomy scan
Nathaniel is excited beyond words and I did not think he would be this happy to have a sibling. I know for a fact he is going to be an amazing big brother!
On December 10 Nathaniel attended a sibling tour class and was introduced on how to swaddle, hold, change and help mommy out when his baby sister comes (pictures to follow). One of my goals this pregnancy is to ensure that Nathaniel feels important and know that he plays a huge part in the arrival of his baby sister. His baby sister has a special gift for brother but little does he know... yet :)
A very excited big brother!
Here are a few photos from ultrasounds and video clips of us doing our small gender reveal (I like intimate gatherings so we told our immediate family members first)
Click on the link to watch a short clip of our gender reveal footage!
My tiny baby bump at 19 weeks
The Rodriguez Family.
New addition arriving March 2016.
We love you baby girl.
See you guys next blog post!
xoxo Britt




No comments:
Post a Comment