Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Catching up...

So it's been almost exactly one year since I've posted on blog... I must say I am disappointed at myself but rather putting forth that energy of being upset I decided to do something about it. There's so much to catch you guys up on it seems like it'll take me a while but let's summarize this as much as possible and as soon as I get on my desktop I can update the blog with photos!

Nathaniel is 4 and half and will be turning 5 in January which is around the corner and at this point I am huge ball of emotions for reasons I will explain in a second. He is the funniest, coolest and sweetest boy I know. Everyday I ask God what did I do to become so blessed with him? I am thankful at the same time. Today he asked if I had ever cooked a chicken? And in response I told him yes and he found that quite odd. It made me wonder what he thought chicken nuggets were made of. He is at the stage of unlimited curiosity and asks questions about questions and it's beautiful to know that Mikey and I are teaching him new things everyday just as he teaches us things we never knew. ..

YouTube videos have been hard to come by simply because I am a mom, go to work and attending school leaving me with limited time to do other activities I enjoy. This is when prioritizing is of importance and not that YouTube isn't important but spending time with my child is on the top of my list but for those that have subscribed to my channel and follow my blog I truly appreciate you. Thank you for bearing with me and random comebacks.

There will have to be a second part to this as I am putting my boy to bed and need major rest as these dark under circles won't go away on their own. Good night... Until next update (hopefully tomorrow) Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a thought I'd like to Share.

"Love is Patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with he truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always Perseveres. Love does not fail."

-This bible verse is from the book of 1 Corinthians. Now-a-days, It seems like people forgot the defintion of Love, but when in anger with one another take the time to read this.. Live upon it and get past the Silly problems we face everyday in lives with our loved ones. Be Happy, Show Love and Be Loved because everyone Clock is ticking and You Never when they're time is Up. Never Take for Granted what You Don't Taken from You. The last sentence is the best part, becaue if its "True Love" It will Never Fail.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic