So Today is Sunday, and as you know Sundays are usually Lazy dayss.. haha
and Today I have been Lazy just hanging out with my sister as usual!
Today I also am totally craving my Moms Menudo SOOOO BAD!
I would kill for it! ok, maybe not kill.
For the Update part, I am 14 weeks and 1 day, Baby is getting Big! So Exciting.
So by the end of this month im hoping to find out the Gender! =D
I will be starting College at the end of this Month too and I still havent purchased my BOOKS!
Shame on me!
As for Tommorow My sisters and I are planning to go to Babys"R"Us and see what we like and so
I can kind of figure out about how much $$$ ima need to save, so Next time I return it'll be to purchase Items!
Cant Wait!
Sunday, August 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just a thought I'd like to Share.
"Love is Patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with he truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always Perseveres. Love does not fail."
-This bible verse is from the book of 1 Corinthians. Now-a-days, It seems like people forgot the defintion of Love, but when in anger with one another take the time to read this.. Live upon it and get past the Silly problems we face everyday in lives with our loved ones. Be Happy, Show Love and Be Loved because everyone Clock is ticking and You Never when they're time is Up. Never Take for Granted what You Don't Taken from You. The last sentence is the best part, becaue if its "True Love" It will Never Fail.
-This bible verse is from the book of 1 Corinthians. Now-a-days, It seems like people forgot the defintion of Love, but when in anger with one another take the time to read this.. Live upon it and get past the Silly problems we face everyday in lives with our loved ones. Be Happy, Show Love and Be Loved because everyone Clock is ticking and You Never when they're time is Up. Never Take for Granted what You Don't Taken from You. The last sentence is the best part, becaue if its "True Love" It will Never Fail.

No comments:
Post a Comment