Here are some Photos of me and My Belly at 23 weeks.
:D
23 Week Update!
I feel Baby Nathan moving around ALOT, especially at night when I'm ready to fall asleep! Thats his time to be up and kicking. Feeling him move is the best feeling in the world. Im now 24 weeks but I'm kind of late on updating my Blog(sorry).. Anyways I'm 6 months and I feel great! Except for the fact that my back is starting to hurt. Its hard for me to sit up without breathing so hard! lol. I get extreme cravings! I eat twice as much than what I used to. I also get really emotional, so my Hubby needs to watch what he says most of the time.
The Last time I went to the Doctor I weighed 107 lbs. (Sep. 22)
This Friday (Oct. 22) I weighed 113 lbs.
I've never weighed this much in my Lifetime! lol.
This past week on Oct. 18 I went to 3D Ultrasound Clinic to see my Baby Boy! and to reassure myself of his gender. I got to see his gorgeous little face and he is a Boy For sure! :D So now I need to update my Baby Registry which Is at Babys-R-Us! Now I'm looking forward to his Baby Shower and for his arrival.
I'll talk to you guys later<3
-Brittney.








I didnt know you where married??? How long?
ReplyDeleteYou are a very gorgeous mama to be !!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations !
wow, time passes so fst. I am extremely happy for you and wish you the best!
ReplyDelete