Sunday, June 24, 2012

Remincing about the past year..

When Nathan turned 1 I was so excited and Happy. Yet, I was sad. It had seemed like just yesterday that he was born. Time sure goes by quick. Now that he is a year old, I see everyday how fast he's growing and learning. Now that I have a child I have learned a lot and have grown from this experience. I have appreciated my parents much more and I now see all that they have done for me because now I want to accomplish the same for my Baby. I appreciate the time I spend with Nathan because one day he will grow up and have his own responsibilities and priorities. I just hope that I will always remain one just as he will always be my first priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a thought I'd like to Share.

"Love is Patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with he truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always Perseveres. Love does not fail."

-This bible verse is from the book of 1 Corinthians. Now-a-days, It seems like people forgot the defintion of Love, but when in anger with one another take the time to read this.. Live upon it and get past the Silly problems we face everyday in lives with our loved ones. Be Happy, Show Love and Be Loved because everyone Clock is ticking and You Never when they're time is Up. Never Take for Granted what You Don't Taken from You. The last sentence is the best part, becaue if its "True Love" It will Never Fail.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic