Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Hello my loves!
Soooooo I have been SUPER BUSYYYYY!!! I apologize for not keeping up with my blog but I decided to take control of my time and schedule and updating my blog/youtube is a stress reliever for me, believe or not. I find myself being able to connect with so many wonderful individuals that may be experiencing the same circumstances that I may be facing. I am here to help and listen to anyone who needs it. I am open arms and listening ears. Aside from that I have also been reading many books including the bible and trying to connect with my inner self and my inner thoughts and I found it highly important to take time for yourself and focus on everything you have rather than what you don't have. 
This lead me to film the video which I have posted dow below. Its about finding time for yourself. Many people live their life in a rush and not enjoying the fact that their breathing. I took a step back and I realized that I needed to slow it down a bit. Mentally, physically and emotionally I felt drained. So I have been taking baby steps to improving my way of living and feeling. I will be making videos on steps and technquies I have been putting to use in my life to enhance my thoughts and emotions. 

If you are ready to enjoy life and gain a wonderful feeling of self improvement click on the video down below and follow me on this journey of loving one self...because doing so will lead in loving others unconditionally.

Thank you for visiting. Please feel free to contact me. I am only a click away! Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a thought I'd like to Share.

"Love is Patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with he truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always Perseveres. Love does not fail."

-This bible verse is from the book of 1 Corinthians. Now-a-days, It seems like people forgot the defintion of Love, but when in anger with one another take the time to read this.. Live upon it and get past the Silly problems we face everyday in lives with our loved ones. Be Happy, Show Love and Be Loved because everyone Clock is ticking and You Never when they're time is Up. Never Take for Granted what You Don't Taken from You. The last sentence is the best part, becaue if its "True Love" It will Never Fail.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic