The holidays have flown by once again and it's that time of year again...
A New Year is approaching! It's exciting to me yet a bit nerve wrecking simply because I think about everything that can possibly go wrong lol and this is what led me to this particular blog. My MAJOR goal for the upcoming year that has began now is to let go of negativity and just the positivity flow right in. In all honesty it's easier said than done! Right now relaxing and writing this blog but once I hit the real world man can other humans get on my damn nerve... But this is the type of thinking I AM going to let go. I'm sure many of you can relate to having negative and harsh thinking toward others especially those we love. It is sad but it is true and in this blog I want to introduce my new series of positivity blogs! Woohoo! Lets see what techniques I can apply in my own life and share with each of you! I have started reading many books on this and been applying it. I'm not perfect in any shape or form but every day that I wake up gives me an opportunity to be a more positive and upbeat person than I was the day before! Some may ask "well where do I start"? You can start NOW!!!! How? When you are alone at some point thins day really, deeply focus and name at least 5 blessing or 5 things that you are extremely grateful for! Once you think of them write them down in a journal or even your phone! Do this everyday because everyday there is at least one thing to be grateful for an if you can't think of anything think about that fact that your breathing at this moment or that you have the ability to read this blog! So for this first blog series I want you to begin with exercising not on physically but exercising gratitude. Gratitude is a positive attribute that leads to a much better day. Try it and let me know how the first day went! Till next time my wonderful readers!
Always begin and end your day with a smile
:D


No comments:
Post a Comment