Just finished making dinner so I now have time to post on here! Yay for time management! Tonights Blog is going to consist of the last photos of Nathaniel and I. So there is a story behind it. People probably wonder why Mikey isn't in the photos. It all starts with both of our completely busy lives and so we had scheduled the photos weeks prior to the actual date we took them and something kept coming up that delayed the photos. Christmas Day came around and my sister was available for photos and so was I unfortunately Mikey wasn't. He had fell asleep very late due to Christmas Eve and visiting family. So Chrstimas morning came and he was very tired and I was tired of rescheduling so we took them and this how they came out.... Trust me we will be taking some "Family Portraits" very soon but in the meantime these work for me.




Each and every single photo is completely cherished by me and I want to thank my sister Evelyn for taking the time and making these picture so beautiful. These were the last of our 2013 photos.
(If you would like to contact her for business inquiries just ask)
Until next time my loves.
Xoxo Brittney & Nathaniel
No comments:
Post a Comment