- Don't know what to feed your picky eater? Well I am going to begin posting some toddler/preschool meal ideas. I have a picky eater who really doesn't eat animal products except for dairy (milk and cheese) aside from that he dislikes meat/chicken/fish and eggs. I have tried countless time to have him eat a small portion but he refuses. However I am very aware of his protein intake and thank goodness he loves nut butters, beans and whole grain foods. I def do my research because every child is different. So in this meal I corporated pasta with meat sauce (he disliked the meat but loved the sauce and pasta) for his main dish. For sides I offered blueberries and Greek yogurt with granola. His choice of drink was water. This is just a quick dinner meal idea for toddlers. It's homemade, healthy and fulfilling. Feel free to share to your toddler meal ideas below if you have any! Thanks for stopping by.Xoxo Brittney.Here is a photo of his plate half way thru dinnerPlease comment down below for your ideas and for more blog posts!:D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just a thought I'd like to Share.
"Love is Patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with he truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always Perseveres. Love does not fail."
-This bible verse is from the book of 1 Corinthians. Now-a-days, It seems like people forgot the defintion of Love, but when in anger with one another take the time to read this.. Live upon it and get past the Silly problems we face everyday in lives with our loved ones. Be Happy, Show Love and Be Loved because everyone Clock is ticking and You Never when they're time is Up. Never Take for Granted what You Don't Taken from You. The last sentence is the best part, becaue if its "True Love" It will Never Fail.
-This bible verse is from the book of 1 Corinthians. Now-a-days, It seems like people forgot the defintion of Love, but when in anger with one another take the time to read this.. Live upon it and get past the Silly problems we face everyday in lives with our loved ones. Be Happy, Show Love and Be Loved because everyone Clock is ticking and You Never when they're time is Up. Never Take for Granted what You Don't Taken from You. The last sentence is the best part, becaue if its "True Love" It will Never Fail.


No comments:
Post a Comment