So here I am! Giving you a quick life update via blogger.
Where to begin... Ahhhh yes. Most importantly. Nathaniel...
He is now 3 years old and is very independent. He enjoys doing things on his own like
- changing his clothes
- pouring his own milk (which 99% of the time leads to spills)
- buckling himself into his carseat
- riding a tricycle
- washing his hands without reminders
- blowing bubbles (his favorite)
- folding laundry (or at least he trys)
I can go on... but I want to keep this short. He has grown into his own individual and thats something that no one can take away from him. He is a very artsy little boy. He loves cutting shapes, painting, coloring especially now that he knows to color within the lines. He enjoys putting puzzles together.
My favorite hobby of his is he LOVES to record himself on our cell phones and even grabs my camera and starts talking to the camera as if its his friend. Hmm I wonder where he got that from!? No matter what it is his little heart desire I will be certain to stimulate his interest as much as possible. I am so eager to continue to his individuality appear even more as he grows.
My little spider-man fresh out the bath on a summer day 6/2014
Sometimes I get so caught up with life and how I want to accomplish several long term goals within the next few years but then I catch myself and reality... My goals will be accomplished no matter what but this boy will not be this age forever. I try and enjoy the "now" as much as possible because the "now" will soon be a distant memory that will forever live in my heart. I just want to try and capture it all in, mentally and visually (via blog and photos/videos) So parents enjoy that precious infant/toddler/preschooler/child as much as possible. Looking back at my life as I update you all on it I no longer have a breastfeeding infant. I now I have my 3 year old preschooler who by the way enjoys going to school so very much. He has developed tremendously right before my eyes and quite frankly its out of my control but I will savor every second.
Stay tuned for next blog- Life Update:School, work & relationship...

No comments:
Post a Comment